Support not replying

(James Martland) #1

We have a serious support issue. Email and (later) reminders have gone out. Log and full details given. Even used Twitter to ask for a simple acknowledgement. Silence. Is there anyone out there?

(Mathew Mitchell) #2

It’s very hard to reply to your message. What’s the problem? (No clue given.) Emailed & reminders to whom?

(Rob Beattie) #3

What @Mathew said.

There are plenty of experienced people here willing to help if a developer is taking a while to get back to you but the more information you can provide, the more likely it is that someone can help.

(James Martland) #4

Apologies. The support request raised an app bug issue with the main developers - Realmacsoftware. Was hoping that this posting might jog things and lift their the current silence. Will wait another hour before bothering you folks.

(James Martland) #5

Hi…

Still radio silence from the developers.

Has anyone managed to rescue themselves from this state?

Suspect a possible glitch with Rapidcart Pro. Other RM files are intact.

They say: “I’ve never seen a similar error message so far.”

… and seem to recommend re-installation.

(Jason Bostick) #6

I have had this happen to me a few times (not really sure of the rhyme or reason) and after that pop-up, I was offered the option to duplicate my project. Doing that and then re-opening the original always seemed to work (and kept all my edits). I don’t know what you’ve tried though.

There’s also some other topics on this error if you search the forum. Lastly, there’s a recent Stacks update that seems fairly important in the number of bugs it fixes. But again, not sure if you’ve done all your updates already…

(Nik Fletcher) #7

We aim to reply to all support enquiries within 1-2 business days (in this case, it was a little over 10 hours to first reply time). Please could you follow up this morning’s email with the project file and CSV file so we can give this a look? The issue is normally due to the OS X autosave system, but we’d love to get a project that we can reproduce this with and see what we can do to work around it.

Thanks!

—N

(James Martland) #8

Nick… Thanks for the reply. You should have everything now. Permissions are re-built but we can now reproduce the error completely.