Text in right floating image stack mis-aligns

As shown below, I have a 2 column stack with left floating image alongside a right floating image (standard RW stacks).

For some reason the text in the right stack drops down a line and it’s impossible to align. The images are fine. This seems to happen a lot with right aligned text, not just in these floating image stacks.

I remember this from years back but don’t think I ever solved the problem using these regular stacks - must have done something else. Any ideas why this happens?

Are you typing that in or copy-paste?

Good question - I’m making a minor amendment to a 5 year old site! I imagine it was typed originally - certainly not C&P from Word. I would only ever alt-cmd-V to paste anyway

ok I do understand

Looking into it a bit more - Aligning centre drops a line also in either stack… Left align in either stack is always fine. No difference if typed in or pasted.

Wondering if it’s the theme - just tested in foundation and whilst looks misaligned in preview, the published page is fine

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.