How RWers- This one has me stumped.
I’m using Michael David’s Endeavor Theme and I’ve run into a strange scenario.
- If I try to preview or publish, RW hangs. 100% reproducible
Current Work Around:
- If I select a different theme everything works fine
- STRANGENESS: If I select a different theme, preview, then re-selct Endeavor, everything works fine.
Problem with Current Work Around:
- When I select a different theme and then go back to Endeavor, all my custom styles are lost. Have a look at the dialog box RW creates when I switch themes (enclosed)
- Needless to say, its like a completely different website- Totally different. I mean everything is different, images don’t look right, etc…
Any thoughts of a way to fix this without almost trashing my entire project?
Setup: RW 7.2.2, Latest Stacks (all up-to-date), and all Stacks up to date. 10.11.6 on MBP L15 8/SSD