Themes or stack from yuzoolthemes

ok…Buy a single theme, stack or bundle
Choose an option which suits your needs and your budget. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. No questions asked.
i think ok ! buy the cart stack for a little shop…

not possible to try before buy…
i think ok ! buy the cart stack for a little shop…
and after the download…problems. all my themes cannot work with this. i write to the developer via paypal. the short answer …no sir…nothing back… and now the pleasure goes on…writing…waiting…day after day …

Wow… you signed up to the forums just to post that?

Instead of waiting…waiting…waiting (for what?) why not try doing…doing…doing?

Tell us what is not working in detail and provide a link to your published (even if its not finished) site which shows the problem actually happening… maybe we can help?

@krentscher

As @kryten says, post your issue, the stack is a very popular one (I personally don’t have it because I require more than it can provide) and there are few (if any) actually issues with the stack.

Where you might be coming into a problem is using the Theme’s default pages. You have to add a Stacks page in order to add and use the Cart.

Paypal contact may not be the best way, I personally find the best way to contact developers is through their support website using their form (definitely the fastest response). Also, please remember that this is the holiday season, some people actually take time off :wink:

Looking forward to assisting you with troubleshooting the issue at hand

Brad

I’ve had very good customer support from Yuzool in the past. I’d agree with Turtle that contacting Yuzool directly would be more effective than via PayPal.

FWIW, I sent in a direct request for support about 10 days ago and haven’t had a reply.

Most of these developers are just one person operations. He may very well just be on holiday.

and the news …writing…waiting… from december… some friendly words from the developer…writing again… now march…waiting… start with these words.

please money back via

PayPal

I am not satisfied with the cart - stack.

Buy a single theme, stack or bundle

Choose an option which suits your needs and your budget. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. No questions asked… bad news…nothing only some words that wasn´t helpful…

@krentscher

Hi, I’m sorry about this.

I’m having problems identifying your support ticker number. Do you have it? Would it be possible to either send me a private message with that information or update some text in your ticket so that I know its you?

I can’t see any tickets that contain your name or the handle you are using here!

Please… we are doing our best and want to work with you but need something to go on.

Continually posting your frustration here is not terribly useful - we need visibility of your issue and the best way for that to happen might be to raise a new ticket (or help me to find your existing one) then engage with us so that we can either resolve this issue or refund you.

Thanks.

3 Likes

hello, it is finished today… Thank you…