To all the Stack developers out there. Is it possible to get a tailormade Stack?

Customers often ask me for a PDF generator.
Therefore I have the idea to have a MakePDFStack developed. Unfortunately I can’t do that.

There are some PDF generators, like FPDF, PDF_Lib and others.
Can you imagine writing a stack that accesses these generators when they are installed on the server?
I imagine a stack where you put other stacks into. Headline, image, paragraph.
You should be able to use it in Easy CMS, Go, Total CMS etc…
For example, it should generate job advertisements as PDF files, which the customer can then download to his computer as PDF files.
There should also be a possibility to specify a width and a height in pixels, because ads usually require a certain width and height.
Then he sends the PDF to whomever.

This is a very rough concept now, but I think you understand what I mean.
If anyone thinks it’s a good idea, please contact me.
Then we can think more concretely :wink:

Or don’t feel shy to say this man is completely nuts.

Looking forward to your answers.

Thomas

1 Like

Will Woodgate @willwood along with other developers offers services like this.

5 Likes

Are you looking for a developer to make you your own stack at your cost or to make one you think has a market at their own cost to sell?

The difference between the two is lots of £000’s.

1 Like

Yes, in fact Will Woodgate @willwood is the man for this kind of thing, totally recommended :+1:

2 Likes

Hi james,

I’m ready to pay for it. I did this before. Are you doing development?

Hi Tino,

I think I’ll give it a try.

Thomas

1 Like

Good choice @willwood :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @iGude

I may be able to help as well. @willwood and I work together a lot on custom (and non-custom) Stacks. Please feel free to contact me and I’ll be happy to discuss your project.

Thanks
Greg

4 Likes

Hi Greg,

I will come back after the weekend. I’m a bit busy these days.
Thanks for contacting me.

Thomas

Hi Greg,

Fyi - Will gave me a tip regarding my Problem. His own Print-Stack. I think this will be OK for now.

Thanks for offering your help.

Appreciate that.

Cheers, Thomas

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.