Trouble with codex theme

I got MDD’s codex theme but I’m having issues with it and was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this. i tried contacting MDD as well.

The codex example site on MDD displays the images under “learn more” in a nice 3 column format. The one.rwsw theme in the codex file I got seems to force this into a row format instead. Also I noticed that while the top two sections are responsive, some of the other sections below end up nonresponsive. I tried changing around all of the settings in stacks but that didn’t fix it.
Here’re some screenshots:

For comparison, here’re the same sections in the original codex site on MDD:

I didn’t do any modification of the codex files. I installed the theme and simply opened the one.rwsw file, exported, and opened the index file in a browser. I even updated my files and redownloaded codex starting from scratch to no avail.

Any suggestions?

does it display that way when you preview in rapidweaver and is it using the built in column stack

Yes it also displays that way when I preview in rapidweaver. It’s using the Stacks 2 yourhead plugin.

Any thoughts?

Do you have the images in a 3 column stack or what?

Yes. Here’s a screenshot:

left you a message not sure if you received it, looks like you may not have the stack being used in the rw file