Appreciate any input on these two issues I am having with my website.
This is the website: https://www.iconsa.net
The website contains both an Spanish set of pages, and an English set of pages. They are very similar in structure although not identical in content. Each language I keep on separate Rapidweaver files.
Issue 1: English pages do not display theme on Safari no matter what settings I use. On Brave (MacOS) it allows me to “run unsafe scripts” and then everything looks fine (except for Issue 2 below). For the life of me, I cannot find any “unsafe scripts” on the pages. I do have several plug-ins but all point to https URLs. In fact, when running a test on whynopadlock is passes all tests. Other browsers show alerts as well (Explorer, Edge, etc).
Any idea how to locate the offending scripts?
Issue 2:Strange theme behavior
My website is using Reason Pro theme, by Nick Cates. I just updated the theme to resolve some issues (related to http urls in it), but I am seeing some strange behavior as follows:
- The Spanish website looks fine as far as the header/menus. This is controlled by the theme, of course, where I select options for the background of the site, and also for the Banner Image that shows underneath the menu bar.
- The English pages look different, even if the same settings are being used on ReasonPro. No matter how I change these settings, the menu background seems to have a mind of its own.
I know this one is a long shot, but maybe someone went through this. I will also ask Nick and post the response here as well.