Ultra List - New RapidWeaver Stack from Weavium : )

Introducing: Ultra List - A highly advanced new List stack from Weavium!

Ultra List is meant to turn lists on the web into something magical~ Ultra list can create expandable, searchable, sortable, and stylish lists in minutes! The stack provides high functionality and use-cases for a low-price. We put a lot into this one.

Get it on sale now for 25% off (Just $11.24) using the follow discount code:

ultra_list_initial_release

Find out more here: http://www.weavium.com/stacks/ultra-list

8 Likes

Looks great :slight_smile: Can you tell me if you are using sources outside stacks own to make the stack work, especially CDNs and frameworks which are located outside the EU (like Google APIs, jQuery, Ionic framework) and if yes, can we use this stack without?

1 Like

I wonder if we can have a thread focussed on GDPR and invite developers to comment there as opposed to littering every single discussion with this same topic?

p.s. on topic. the stack looks great!

4 Likes

True, sorry.

(And now for these minimum character count)

@Fuellemann Thanks for the inquiry! We are indeed using Material Icons, Icons, and Jquery. We will have to add some options for using the stack without these libraries in the next update~

Cheers! : )

1 Like

Is text the only option for content for each of the list items? Or can you add images, html, etc.

1 Like

Hi there~

Great question! You can add any stacks content (HTML, Stacks, Markdown, Images, etc.) into the details section : )

We simply included text only for time purposes.

1 Like

Thank you. I did purchase it and thank you for creating this neat little stack. I use it mainly for notices and posting of track and field results. It generates correct data positions using Centerer and html. And it looks good…

1 Like

Hi everyone,

We just wanted to inform you that we have pushed out the latest version of Ultra List, 1.0.1, which solves a couple of small bugs.

Please update and enjoy the stack!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.