Unable to install themes after Catalina

After upgrading my OS to Catalina my 3rd party themes were no longer active. When I tried to install them I got this cryptic message about permissions for webfonts and “CuprumFFU”. The attached screenshot relates to the theme Laxis from Multithemes, but I get the same message with others from different developers as well. Can anyone shed light on what is going on here? I am the sole user of my Mac and have Administrator privileges.

Verify the addons folder setting in side of the RW prefs?

This is what I get:

/Users/dzk/Library/Group Containers/P97H7FTHWN.com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/Library/Application Support/Addons

In preferences it shows Add On Locations as “managed by Rapidweaver”. That path seems pretty arcane to me. Why would they put add ons into such a deeply nested folder? Most other major apps don’t go any deeper than /usr/Library/Application Support/whatever.

Since I’ve gone up to Catalina I don’t even know whether your app Stacks works either, since I can’t get the site I was working on to open with the theme I originally used with it. This “upgrade” has broken so many things. Shame on Apple.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.