✅ Version 7.5.2 (18795) Updating Pages But Pages Are Note Showing The Changes on the Web

(Steve Peterson) #1

Hey group. After upgrading to 7.52 I am having a severe, universal problem. It’s pretty straightforward. No matter what is changed - copy, graphics, etc. - the resulting published pages do not render the changes. Flat out, end of story. This is killing a site that I’m making a lot of changes to right now.
All stacks have been updated. I have re-published all files to no avail. Is anyone else experiencing this or have suggestions to fix this thorny issue?

(Greg Schneck) #2

Have you checked your files on the server to make sure the files are actually getting uploaded? (published?) Use an ftp app and check the timestamps.

(Steve Peterson) #3

Did I ever have a DUH! moment :slight_smile: I publish the same changes to two different websites. I was publishing by default to the one I wasn’t checking. Changed sites. All is well. Sorry for the false alarm.

(Greg Schneck) #4

My DUH! moment is when I have a page flagged as a “Draft” and then I spend 20 minutes trying to figure out why RW keeps telling me No Changes to Publish when I just made a change (but didn’t uncheck Draft).

(Steve Peterson) #5

Essentially running fast with scissors :wink:

(system) #6

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.