Voyager Pro Photoalbum options help wanted

Hi! Can anyone help with these questions?

1. How can I re-arrange the order of photos?

2. When using square thumbnails (inspector box checked), how can I use both landscape and portrait photos and have equal size square thumbnails? Do I need to manipulate portrait photos to be landscape size with white background at sides of a photo? I wonder if there is better way…

3. Can I have two sets or more of thumbnails on a page? Or is it one all photos in one place option only?

Thank you for your help!

Hi there @TapioMichael – All of these are good questions that relate to the app itself. Let’s see about answering them for you:

1. Yes. In Edit Mode, on your Photo Album based page, you can drag the photos up and down the list. Click on an image and drag it up and down to change their location in the album.

2. You can use any shape images you like. RapidWeaver crops them for the thumbnails but does not change the original image. Experiment with it and try it out.

3. The Photo Album page is for creating one photo album, it will not create separate albums on one page. If this is something you wish to do you should try creating a Stacks page and using something like Nick Cates’ Photo stack. If you’re not already using Stacks I would highly recommend it.

Thank you so much for help!

1. As I expected! For some reason I had to boot program few times before I got that working… perhaps something to do with trackpad doing tricks.

2. Crop feature works also now better, yet photo or two is out of grid order. Screenshots below. Any suggestions?

3. Thank you, will look into stack you recommend. However for separate photo albums on Voyager Pro I would gladly pay more for it. I’ve been enjoying it’s effortlessness.

Crop feature works also now better, yet photo or two is out of grid order. Screenshots below. Any suggestions?

This is not controlled by the theme. If you’re experiencing a problem with the Photo Album page you’ll want to submit a support ticket to Realmac Software.

Thank you, will look into stack you recommend. However for separate photo albums on Voyager Pro I would gladly pay more for it. I’ve been enjoying it’s effortlessness.

This isn’t something the theme can add in. As with the other question above this is handled by the app itself.