Weaver Themes Drop Down Menu Icon

I have a very old site for a client built using Weaver Themes “Avante” theme…
http://www.photofoil.com

and I have just opened it up to make a few alterations and I have noticed the Little Down Arrow icon next to the menu items with a sub menu is now missing and is showing up with a question mark.

Can anyone advise me on how I can fix this problem?

There are a few errors with some resources missing. One of them is Font Awesome so I suspect that’s the issue.

Maybe a complete republish would help, but as it’s an old them, there could be other issues.

Also, all sites should now have an SSL certificate installed.

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (stacks.css, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (jquery-2.2.4.min.js, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (font-awesome.min.css, line 0)
[Error] TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'e.attrHooks.value')
	(anonymous function) (stacks_page_page2.js:2:822)
	Global Code (stacks_page_page2.js:2:7071)
1 Like

If you’ve not looked at it for a while you could check to see if there’s a newer version of the theme that fixes this.

Another thing to try is Marathia’s free FA4all stack. That may fix the problem.

Rob

1 Like

Thank you Neil and Rob,

I figured it out!
I opened up my previously saved copy of this RapidWeaver file and I noticed the drop down arrows were working fine. So that led me to retrace my steps of the alterations I made in my recent update and it turns out that the culprit was ticking the box for “Generate Cache-Busting Links” in the Advanced panel on the RapidWeaver site General Settings. Unticking that box restored the drop down arrows and it’s all up and running again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.