When I open a RapidWeaver file, .rw created in Version 7, using Version 8, all only see the Menu - Home page and none of the others. I receive an error that the stacks plug-in is not installed. I do have Stacks installed and registered

When I open a RapidWeaver file, .rw created in Version 7, using Version 8, I only see the Menu - Home page and none of the others. I receive an error that the stacks plug-in is not installed. I do have Stacks installed and registered. So, I can’t update: rememberingmarkeagle.rw file.

Not sure on an answer, but you win the award for the longest title in history!! :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry. I was moving very quickly. A big over-sight on my part.

1 Like

This is the error I receive.

I by-passed the error, then it created a version 8 file, rw8, and now I don’t see the error. Should I be worried? All the content is there, all home pages.

It looks to me like you have Stacks installed for RapidWeaver 7, but that it didn’t get transferred over to Rapidweaver 8.

I’d recommend downloading a fresh copy from http://yourhead.com and installing it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I did.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.