Yuzool Cart 3 Shopping Cart Integration

Just purchased Cart 3 stack from Yuzool. I understand how to integrate it up to a point. Do I also have to sign up with Apply Pay and Stripe aside from adding it to my website? I’m new to web development. I want to ensure that the payment is filtered to my company, so I imagine I would have to connect that bank account through Apple Developer site and/or via Stripe independently of adding Cart 3 stack elements to my site in Rapidweaver. Any assistance would be appreciated please.

Hello. You don’t “have to” use Apple Pay and Stripe ; you can choose to use PayPal only…
And yes ; you have to create and configure your Stripe account to get the two keys (public and secret) and put them into your Cart3 settings, it’s quite simple.
I never used apple pay…

1 Like

Hey, Thank you for the advice. Makes good sense. Doing so now.

ok !

And take a little time to compare PayPal and Stripe fees ; Stripe can be more interesting sometimes and, as I said, it is easy to configure (although, if I remember well, Stripe does not handle promotions, discounts, with Cart3, you’ll find information about that…).

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up regarding fees. Just finished registering with Strip. Quick and painless. Great customer service thus far. Their fee structure is very simple and direct. Have been e-mailed and received a call - all within 24 hours. So far so good!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.