Thanks guys for all the helpful comments & feedback
Version 1.4 is here and emails going out today!
Thanks @TINO, @jspencer2, @neckley0207 and also had some good feedback from @webdeer worked into this version! (And thanks @SteveB - we have button style overrides now!)
Here we go:
- 24 Hour clock now an option for the time
- Buttons can be styled! By default Booking takes the style of the Button from the theme. Now you can override it with controls for colour, text colour, padding, radius, font size and hover styles!
- Email notifications and receipts now include the booking information in the body of the email. This reminds the booker when to turn up and gives a quick note to the seller what slot has been booked
- Fields were originally all required but now that can be disabled. In case booker wants to just leave a telephone number and not an email, you can set this up as you wish
- Time is also now optional. So if you want to only book days and not times (e.g. in the case of a Bed and Breakfast with days only needed, as renting full days), the time can be switched off
- Tidy up of the Stack GUI with clearer options
To get it:
Sparkle updates from within Stack, emails will be sent out with download links and also if you’re a bundle user just login to your account to download the latest ZIP.
Until next time, happy weaving!!