I did a silly thing. I updated (from v8.0.3 to v8.1.3) and now… Why do I keep doing this?
Ok sillyness asside the problems are multiple:
- Cannot save changes. When prompted to save changes RW seemingly hangs for a while then I get “The document [project name cannot be saved” dialog with a long list of issues.
- v8.1.3 does not respect the size of the thumbnails in a photo album page. No mater where i put the slider the published thumbnails are all LARGE.
- I tried to going back the known working v.8.0.3 and after several crashes a dialog popped up stating that the document was created with RW v8.1 and cannot be opened. So I either have revert to a previous backup of the site and recreate dozens of posts or…
- A little thing but one that wastes a ton of time. When I drag and drop a list of files, with sequential numbering as names, into a file sharing page always the first file, lowest number, is placed at the end of the list. example:
are dragged into the File Sharing page I get…
This has happened in every version of RW since I started using it in v5
I am commercial photographer and use the site to deliver content to my clients. I know this sounds like a little thing but with hundreds of pages with thousands of images this issue eats up a tone of time collectively.
Thank you Dan and the whole team for your constant help in keeping RW being so awesome!