RapidCart 4 - Phantom Orders

As it’s common knowledge now, RapidCart Pro has no support. Since I’m currently in the process of rebuilding my site, I need RCP to keep working in the meantime until I can come up with a better option.

I thought I might reach out to the community and see if anyone else has had this issue.

Some people have been placing orders for courses we offer, getting to the paypal section, getting order numbers, but have not been getting charged anything. I had one woman show me her Paypal account where it showed the transaction, but had zero to it for the amount charged. However, out of the 14 people who purchased this course, it only happened to three of them. And it wasn’t the last three, they were randomly spaced out through out the the month leading to the course.

Has anyone else encountered these phantom orders?

Was look at RapidCart Pro but now I don’t know if to buy it or not. What’s the alternative?

Thanks, was looking here at a different tread and Rob was answering issues about RapidCart, seems they are ‘back’. Could be an Italian thing as I ride Italian motorcycles and it’s a bit strange at time dealing with them!

We’ve just released some free videos on integrating Ecwid and RapidWeaver. It might be worth checking out, if you haven’t yet?

They have a free account, and feature-wise, it looks like they have everything RWC had.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.