Trouble publishing updates

Since it looks like you have published okay, I think that you aren’t publishing to the same directory that the domain is pointing at.

To check this you’re going to need to look at the files that you put on server.

I don’t remember for sure, but I don’t believe that Little Oak has a control panel file manager. And what little knowledge base that they have (I don’t think it’s been updated in years) doesn’t mention one.

I don’t have access to their control panel, but you can look and see if they have a File Manager. If they do you can use that.

If not it means it’s time for a stand-alone FTP app. Since we know that the login credentials work, it’s as easy as picking one and going for it.

Anyway, what you are looking for is to look at the directory that you just published in the primary/www/ directory and find the files that you just published. You should be able to check the dates on the files.

Not sure there’s a publishing issue anymore. You aren’t getting any errors when you publish, are you? The publishing seems to work (takes some time, you get a display showing stuff being published, etc), but nothing shows up right?

Seems more like the directory where you are publishing too isn’t the one that the server is pointing at.

@dan @aaron @tpbradley. @isaiah? What’s up with this devmate stuff stopping log files. It’s happened a few times to different people since the last round of updates.